Tuesday, January 9, 2007

SLACKER

Sorry its been so long. We have been in the process of selling one computer and buying another one for me... Tonight is the first night I have it and I am so excited! Thanks Aaron.

We have been busy through the holidays with family here at our house. Steven's parents and his brother came to Murfreesboro and stayed at our house for Christmas. We hung out with my family and did all the "Christmas stuff." We really had an amazing time with both of our families. This Christmas was very special. This was the first year that Steven and I had a house to decorate and have people stay with us. We are more and more thankful for our house everyday.

After Christmas the Spur family went to Gatlinburg. The guys were playing at a big confrence there and it was a great excuse for us all to get away and have some fun. Aaron and Jamie were so sweet to work it out for all of us to stay in a cabin together. We had fun all cooking together and hanging out.

Anyway I am going to try and do better at this blog thing:)

1 comment:

ginger said...

if we're keeping count, i think you owe me another phone call because i called you TWICE last week, hoe.

looooooove you and miss you. excited that you have a new computer... maybe you'll blog more than once a month!