Thursday, February 1, 2007

four jobs i have had in my life:
1-Bagger at Publix
2-assistant at the Gideons International (NO i didnt wear a Bible costume and hand out Bibles!)
3-Nashville Shores Water Park (2 summers)
4-Hibbett Sports Assistant Manager (Thats right... you know your impressed)

movies i would watch over and over:
1-My best Friends wedding
2-Little Miss Sunshine
3-how to lose a guy in 10 days
4-Just Married

four places i have lived:
1-Panama City, FL
2-Cookeville, TN
3-Murfreesboro, TN
4-Memphis, TN

four places i have been on vacation:
1-Cancun
2-Gatlinburg
3-Chattanooga
4-Danbury Texas
These are impressive arent they!!

four of my favorite foods are:
1-SUSHI
2-Cheescake at the Cheescake factory
3-Bean Burritoes
4-Spicy Chang's Chicken

four places i would rather be right now:
1-Cancun with my husband :)
2-A cabin in Gatlinburg with my closest girl friends
3-Laying out at the beach, staying in a nice condo
4-In my bed, asleep

2 comments:

ginger said...

i remember that bible costume...

Anonymous said...

Spicy Chang's Chicken = Crazy Delicious. -Scott Herndon