Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I voted for...

Tonight for the first time ever I voted during American Idol. I decided because I was "inspired" to help starving kids in Africa and America. Great cause. Good call Simon on this show. Oh yes, I voted twice for Jordin Sparks. The girlz got Skillz!! I will be honest I was crying by the end of her song. Steven is just convinced that it costs money. Maybe it does. I only voted twice :)

Steven's birthday is Thursday!! He is getting old :)
I am sure he would love a call from each and everyone of his friends on Thursday, wink wink :)
It is also Ginger's Birthday. I am sure she would love a call also.
I love my 2 favorite people on this earth! (My parents excluded!)

1 comment:

ginger said...

hey dude. i popped a great, juicy zit tonight and thought of you.

oh, and did you watch jellybean junction growing up? what was the lady's name that sang those horrible songs?

i'm full of randomness tonight. sorry. love you!