Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am a little sad tonight...

Well maybe not just a little sad but a lot sad tonight. Today Steven and I had to give our puppy to a family that could be a much better home for him. This dog has been a HUGE part of our lives since May. I had to plan my entire schedule around him. While I didn't mind that much because I loved him, it became a huge task. Chance had way to much energy for our house but his new home has a huge house with a lake behind it. He will love it! Its crazy how you get so attached to animals. I will miss him soooo much but I am so relieved that he is in a better home and that his whole ordeal is over! So now its just me and Gracie and I think we will manage :)
I cant get my pictures to work!! I will put them on her later!

3 comments:

ginger said...

just think... chance is probably playing out by the lake and frolicking in the water... with a big smile on his face!

actually, he called and told me to tell you thank you-and that he misses you, but he's having a great time. :)

Anonymous said...

hey i didnt know you guys had a blog! i am glad to keep up with you this way now.

Anonymous said...

and im sorry to hear about chance. :(
hope you are doing okay.