Friday, November 17, 2006

This is the start...



Well finally after all of our friends and their families have had blogs for a while now, we have now joined into the blogging world! I love this whole blogging thing because you can catch a glimpse as people figure something out for the first time, or add kids, or step out to a new and different part in their lives. It dawned on me the other day that Steven and I have almost been married for 2 years! That is crazy to me. This time together has flown and honestly it has just been getting better and better. It is kinda weird how you have a choice in marriage- you grow apart or you grow together. I like the route we are going:)
In college they always encouraged us to have a 5 year plan. I look back on the last year of my life and see how God orchestrated every part of my life and the friends that are here now and sometimes I wonder how I got here. I have no idea what is happening tomorrow let alone in 5 years. This journey is not always fun but it is so fullfilling to be blown like a dandelion to the exact place where God wants you. So this is the start. We will see where we will be one day!

5 comments:

ginger said...

yessssssss! welcome to blogging... so glad you decided to join in!

it truly is a beautiful thing, not knowing the future. scares the heck outta me sometimes, but it really is fulfilling to reach the place in your journey when it all begins to make sense.

love you and can't wait to see you this week!

Jeffrey said...

welcome to the blogosphere. i'll link you up soon from my page

the kirkseys said...

yay! a new blog buddy! we can't wait to see you guys this week. This time, you'll get a GOOD dose of Jake!!! love you girl!

Rachel said...

welcome to the cyber neighborhood :) ok--that was so nerdy. anyways--I miss you & I can't believe that while you're flying to houston we'll be flying to TN....so sad! Love you & miss you so so much!!

Tamara said...

Beautiful beginnging my dear! I love blogging as well...

cosbyfamily1.blogspot.com