Monday, March 26, 2007

Fun times this weekend:)




These are pics from this spur family weekend extravaganza!! Thanks to Laura for sending us the pics. Friday night we had a fun shower for Chad and Steph's long awaited wedding! It was so much fun and I am so glad to be celebrating the 2 of them and their exciting life together. We love you guys!!
Sunday after church we had our annual Spur family picnic. Steven and Aaron cooked up some food and after we played an intense game of wuffle (did i spell that right? Thats a hard word... Is it woofle, or wuffle?) ball. Like the true Boys's and Girl's Club way, we play out of fun and good sportsmanship. Who am I kidding? There was so much trash talk and by the way our team beat Chad's!! The 10 of us were finally at the same place at the same time and I think (I could be wrong) but I think this is the first full (everybody's taken- all the perminant girls) all boys and girls spur picture! I wish we had gotten one Friday night when we were all dressed up but this one is fun enough! Thank you guys for such a fun weekend with the fam. I love each one of you and am so thankful for you in our lives. Thanks Aaron and Jamie for all of your planning :)

No comments: