Sunday, March 18, 2007

Taking a break...

With the smell of pinesol and tilex mixing in the air (i know, i know... be careful) I am sitting down resting for a minute. I am pooped. Scrubbing the shower and moping everything can wear you out! I love cleaning my house on Sunday. So much so that I think I could neglect everything all week long and then clean like crazy Sunday. Wait, I think that is what I do!! haha I love raising the windows, airing out the house and letting all the sunlight in. I've got college basketball on the tv and my sweetie is an hour from being home :) We had a wonderful morning at church. I will post more about the sermon later because I thought it was very thought provoking on a very tough subject. Did I mention that we love our church?? Anyway, more to come later and I should get back to cleaning.

1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

we are so funny b/c our post from today are almost exactly the same! ha ha!