Monday, March 12, 2007

It has been 2 years today!!!






Today is our 2 year anniversary! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. This time 2 years ago I was probably heading to the church to get ready. I think Steven was probably at American Eagle picking out his clothes for the Honeymoon!!

Sometimes I wish I could go back and relive that day. Its sad because I can't remember a lot of it because I was so overwhelmed. The time has flown by. Now we are sitting, after sleeping in this morning, in our living room of our house we are love with both typing away on our computers. I wish we were heading out for Cancun tomorrow. I don't think we will ever take another trip as great as that one was.

I have attached our wedding video here. JUST KIDDING LAURA!! You know we have to watch it today though. Its a tradition! Anyway we were so blessed at how wonderful our friends and parents were on that day and we still are so blessed to have each of you still in our lives. I love walking through life together with you all!

Laura and Jimmie you are next :)
After Chad and Steph
and Marcus and Crystal

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Such a beautiful wedding...for two beautiful people! Thank you for the pictures and the wonderful reminder of the blessings God has given us in you two!

Rachel said...

This is so funny b/c all morning I've been like, hmmmm...I think today is their anniversary but I'm not sure. I didn't want to email you b/c I didn't want to seem like a complete loser if I had the date wrong :) So I'm glad you posted this!! Happy Anniversary! We love you guys so much & miss you every day!

The Roberts Family said...

Beautiful!!! I'm soo glad we're friends! :-)

melneyann said...

I love you Maris! I remember how beautiful you looked.

Congrats on two years!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I just mentioned to Jeffrey a few minutes ago that it has been 2 years for you guys! That was so much fun. I am so thankful for the friendship we have with you two! I'm glad God sent you Steven!!! He is equally as blessed to have you! We love you guys!!!!

ginger said...

i totally cheated to look at your blog and see if you posted about your anniversary. :) happy 2 years!! i love you guys and have been so blessed to see you grow together in your marriage.

i'll never forget picking up your wedding dress from you guys before you left for cancun! ha ha ha... oh, the memories... good memories, indeed.

much love!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I cheated too!

Happy Anniversary!