Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tae Bo

Have I ever told any of you how much I love tae bo? Well I do. It will kick your tale!! I have been looking for a new dvd and I went to Walmart the other day and the only one that I could find was the, "Look like a celebrity." I resent looking like a celebrity but it was either that one or not one at all. I was cracking up because during the video he will say, "Who's the Celebrity now? Who looks like a celebrity?" It just cracks me up. I also crack myself up by learning the new moves. I had to close the blinds the other day for fear that someone might see me. I would die if Steven saw me! I am about to start it again. Ohh its going to hurt, but I can do it!

I never went to Mammath Cave. Darn.

I laid out by the pool this afternoon for the first time this summer. Trust me I needed it. I plan on going again tomorrow.

Ginger sent me the cutest shirt in the mail. How sweet is that? I bet everyone would love a sister that does sweet things like that for you!?

I am off to camp in a couple of days. This is my one and only full camp that I am going to. I just put all my marbles on one camp this summer and I think i picked the best one! I am so so excited.

I cannot stop thinking about adoption. Everytime I see an african american little boy I get so choked up. It doesn't help that our 6-8 year old boys at work are the CUTEST kids you have ever seen. They seemed to flock around me more than usual today. One of them drew me a picture, smiled at me, laid it on my desk and ran off. Sometimes I think God puts them up to this.

Alright- off to do Tae Bo

4 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I can't wait to see you next week!

melneyann said...

I've recently discovered Comcast On-Demand. Yes...I realize that's it's been around a long time, but I've never experience the wonderful world of Exercise TV on Demand.

Curiosity kills. And what I found was a 15 minute segment called Booty Groove or something like that. My mind said, "Ahh...dance music and aerobics...that's not bad!"

But I soon realized that is was a teaser workout for the Strip tease workout series.

I think I miss Billy!!

ginger said...

what do you have against strip tease workouts, mel? you can't knock it 'til you try it!

Maris said...

Ommm Ginger.... who have you been "trying" them out on??!?!?!