Saturday, June 23, 2007

Well this is the end...

We have been in Giddings Texas all week at Camp Tejas for Sagemont Church in Houston. It has been such a peaceful, relaxing week with God, my husband and great friends!

It is now 1:40 in the morning on Saturday night and I am here at Steven's parents house waiting about 12 hours and then I will be flying home. It is all so bittersweet. Outside of our honeymoon I have spent the best week with my husband. We have been together for 7 straight days, all day, everyday. We slept in everyday and had the day to just hang out and be adventerous. I love my job but oh my gosh how wonderful it is to get away and join in my husband's world for a little while. This week we stayed up late with friends every night and ate a ton of food. What a wonderful week. Pictures will come later!

I also had an amazing week with God. I feel once again that my struggles are in His hands and I was able to rest and really worship Him for who He is this week. I am so thankful for struggles. It has reminded me of how amazing it feels to have your feet off of the ground, not knowing what lies ahead and trusting that He is guiding us daily to where He wants us. He has chased me down and renewed my love for Him this week.

Now I will try and get some sleep. I hope my cat is still alive when I get home! Oh how I love my house- I miss it so much!!

Thank you Steven for an amazing week with you. Our time was so precious. You are my best friend and I am so excited to walk through this journey with you. You have surpassed my expectations of marriage. I love you babe :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing ya tonight and hearing about your week. I'd love to hear more details about where you've been on your spiritual journey this week too...

peace.